An Inspiring Educational Approach to Fatigue Prevention
|Education:||1. the act or process of educating; the imparting or acquisition of knowledge, skill, etc.; systematic instruction or training. 2. the result produced by instruction, training or study. 3. the science or art of teaching.|
|Inspire:||1. to infuse an animating, quickening or exalting influence into. 2. to produce or arouse a feeling, thought. 3. to effect with a specified feeling, thought, etc. 4. to influence or impel. 5. to animate; as am influence, feeling, thought, or the like does. 6. to communicate or suggest by a divine or supernatural influence. 7. to prompt or instigate by influence. 8. to give rise to, occasion, or cause. 9. to infuse, breathe life into. 10. to breathe into or upon.|
An inspirational presentation does not simply motivate a person, it breathes life into them. It energises and generates forward momentum.
Our Philosophy on Education:
“If you give a man a fish, he will eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish, he will eat for a lifetime.”
Education does not simply mean imparting a volume of information to a person or group. Effective education requires:
- A thorough understanding of the topic and materials by the teacher.
- Organisation of the material into a logical and clearly defined sequence.
- Clear and concise delivery from a teacher who participants easily warm to.
- Presentation of data in easily digestible bytes.
- Inclusion of practical solutions and strategies.
- Easy to use, take away tools and resources.
- Employment of a methodology of ‘informing’ as opposed to ‘directing’.
John Toomey is a gifted educator and communicator. His capacity to take complex information, concepts and theories, break them down and present them in clear, easy to understand modules is quite unique. It is John’s flair for effective, entertaining education that’s created the success of his Wellness Education programs across Australia.
Expected Results from Our Seminars
Attendance at My Unique Seminars will generate, among other things:
- A recognizable shift in attitude
- A positive change in view point.
- Improved levels of personal responsibility and diligence
- Acceptance of greater self-responsibility for Health and Wellbeing.
- Abandonment of a range of destructive habits.
- Adoption of a significant range of health improvement habits.
- Greater openness to change
- Enhanced productivity, reduced labor related costs, and expanded profitability.
- Improved workplace culture.